The digital desalination trade fair and forum opens its doors for you.
With the participation of international companies such as Aqseptence, LGChem, Suez, Toray, Grundfos, Wilo, EnergyRecovery, Danfoss, Salinnova, FEDCO, Berghof, Lentech and many more, the international desalination industry meets digitally.
The exhibition center is already open for you. You can find the link there here (https://www.dme-gmbh.de/events/mini-micro-ro-desalination-systems-form-fair-all-online/).
Young start-ups like Streametric and universities from Germany and Brazil add fresh ideas. The fair is open for 12 hours, from 08:00 CEST to 20:00 CEST.
Embedded in the trade fair is the well-known Desalination Forum in 4 parallel rooms with a total of 36 live lectures of 20 minutes followed by 10 minutes of Q&A. The 4 digital rooms open at 09:45 CEST and close at 16:00 CEST. All lectures will be recorded and will be available to registered participants afterwards.
The technical areas are covered:
1. RO System Suppliers
2. Raw water catchment
4. RO membranes
6. Energy recovery
7. Brines and Environment
8. Operation and Maintenance
The geographical focus of the 4 lecture rooms is on:
2. Africa and Europe
Here is an excerpt from the list of speakers and companies representing:
• Dr. Dirk Wittenberg – Senior Vice President Water Treatment WILO SE
• Boreal Light GmbH - Dr. Hamed Beheshti
• UNIHA Wasser Technologie GmbH - Dr. Paul Schausberger
• EDS Sustenergy – Rodrigo Cerqueira – Brazil
• Aqseptence Group GmbH, Janine Witt - Manager of the Aqseptence Academy Water Processing Solutions
• H. Anger’s Söhne Bohr- und Brunnenbauges. MbH, Mirco Huber - Betriebsleiter Horizontalbrunnenbau
• LGChem – LG NanoH2O - Alvaro Lagartos – Senior Applications Engineer / Water Solutions Business
• Suez – Dr. Jens Lipnitzki - Director Commercial Pure Water EMEA
• Toray Membrane Europe AG - Dr.-Ing. Felix Barquero – Technical services & RO Product Manager
• Grundfos – Katrina Zlobich - Head of Global Service Sales Development
• energy recovery (ERI) – Erik Tynes, Director for Business & Application Development
• Danfoss - Javier Lorenzo – Technical Sales Manager - Sustainable and energy efficient solutions for retrofits in SWRO
• Salinnova - Torsten Schottler - Salinnova Trading Partner ASEAN
• FEDCO - Fluid Equipment Development Company – Giancarlo Barassi – Business Development – USA
• Streametric - Alexander Ubl – CEO
• LGChem – LG NanoH2O - Raúl Santos – Senior Technical Service Engineer
• Berghof Membrane Technology GmbH – Oriol Jiménez Sabé – Spain
• Lenntech NL - Christos Charisiadis Innovation & Business Development
• Desalination Institute DME, Claus Mertes, Head of Institute
• Federal University of Paraná (UFPR) - Prof. Tobias Blenninger – Brazil - Department of Environmental Engineering (DEA) - Brine disposal and the environmentWe are very proud of the large number of internationally renowned speakers and thank you very much for their willingness to speak at the digital Desalination Forum.
If you are still interested in taking part in this event, this is still possible as follows
1. Register personally at the Desalination Academy (https://academy.dme-gmbh.de/login/index.php)
2. Select the event “Micro & Mini RO Desalination Systems - Forum & Fair (S004-M-2021)”.
3. Authorize your payment of 50 euros with the payment service provider PayPal
4. Enter the event “Micro & Mini RO Desalination Systems - Forum & Fair (S004-M-2021)” digitally and discover the documents and training rooms available.
Within the Desalination Academy you can contact us directly at any time via the digital video conference office.
With this event we would like to give the very large number of very small systems a place on the international stage.
We look forward to a large number of participants.